Wednesday 4 September 2013

Small adventures - Ards Peninsula

 
Can you believe it's September already? It has been a fun filled and unusually warm summer here but I felt the blues come over me last night as I realised that the evenings are beginning to get shorter now.
 
Danny and I jumped in the car when he got home from work yesterday so as to make the most of the few long evenings left to us. We drove ten miles out of Belfast to the Ards Peninsula, where I've spent a lot of time this summer as a tour guide.
 
 
Speaking of which, working as a Northern Ireland tour guide has been so much fun but has kept me busy which is why I took a bit of a break from blogging, but I'm back now with lots of photos to show you from all the weddings and adventures I've been on.
 
 
We caught the last rays of the setting sun before heading back to the big smoke of Belfast.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment